Tripple Gee & Company Plc held its 29th Annual General Meeting on Monday, 16th September, 2019 at the Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre, 8/9, Marina road, Onikan, Lagos, where the following resolutions were duly passed:
- That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March, 2019, and the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and statutory Audit Committee be received.
- That a dividend of 5kobo per ordinary share of 50kobo of the Company to be paid to shareholders.
- That the re-election of Senator (Chief) Felix Kolawole Bajomo, mni and Mr. Olusegun Olusanya be approved.
- That the Directors be authorized to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- That Mr. Ezekiel Onimole and Mr. Dawodu M. Olasunkanmi be elected shareholder representatives on the Audit Committee.
- That the appointment of Mrs. Adebimpe Giwa as the Managing Director be approved.
The resolution for the approval of the remuneration of the Directors was deferred to the next AGM.