Tripple Gee & Company Plc held its 29th Annual General Meeting on Monday, 16th September, 2019 at the Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre, 8/9, Marina road, Onikan, Lagos, where the following resolutions were duly passed:
- That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March, 2019, and the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and statutory Audit Committee be received.
- That a dividend of 5kobo per ordinary share of 50kobo of the Company to be paid to shareholders.
- That the re-election of Senator (Chief) Felix Kolawole Bajomo, mni and Mr. Olusegun Olusanya be approved.
- That the Directors be authorized to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- That Mr. Ezekiel Onimole and Mr. Dawodu M. Olasunkanmi be elected shareholder representatives on the Audit Committee.
- That the appointment of Mrs. Adebimpe Giwa as the Managing Director be approved.
The resolution for the approval of the remuneration of the Directors was deferred to the next AGM.
2 thoughts on “Tripple Gee AGM 2019”
Well organised event.
I want to appreciate and congratulate Mrs. Memunat Adebimpe Abiola Giwa on her recent appointment as the Group Managing Director of Tripple Gee And Company Plc. May the Almighty God bless you and your family and strengthen you more as you work hard and smarter to achieve your goals and objectives in bringing the best out of the company. Once again congratulations. I wish you the best.
Comments are closed.